Thursday, August 20, 2015

Grilled Cheese Rolls

Autumn seems to be giving us a sneak peak of my favorite season. Today it was below 80 and all I could think of was cool weather, bonfires, Halloween, and the takeover of pumpkin flavoring. The cooler weather makes me want that great comfort food that we all love. One of the best, in my opinion, is soup and grilled cheese sandwiches! So in celebration of fall being just around the corner, I bring you.....


Grilled Cheese Rolls



These were a huge hit in my house and will be a favorite through the next two seasons of cooler temps!! And they are so easy!!

I just took pieces of bread and rolled them out flat with my trusty rolling pin!! Once they were flat, I buttered one side, then laid the cheese on the other side. (this can get messy, sorry)


Roll them up like a burrito, then toss in the skillet on medium to medium high!!



After just a few minutes they will be brown and delicious!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment