Friday, October 23, 2015

Mummy-Dogs

My kid loves hot dogs. Actually, we all do! 
I'm a mom that restricts how much food my child can have that has dye in it, doesn't allow her much sugar, and convinced her, at 2, that quinoa was the best thing since sliced bread... So, you would think I would ban things like hot dogs... But they are just too delicious!! (And cheap... And easy) 

So, here we are in Halloween season!! And there is nothing more fun than making food for holidays!! 

And that is how we wound up with these cute little creatures! 


All you do is carefully cut arms and legs into the hot dog wiener, then wrap it in slices of crescent dough. (Be careful and don't cut yourself)

I bought the crescent roll sheet and it made it so much easier!! 

Bake them at 350 degrees until the crescent rolls are nice and brown!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment