Friday, October 23, 2015

White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge

As I sit and try to catch up on my blogs since I have not done one in over two months, I realized that I like white chocolate. So forgive me for the abundance of posts that include them, but it is just so delicious and easy!!

This one turned out much cuter than I had planned, and it is so yummy! Very rich, though, so cut it in small pieces.

Candy corns are a big hit at my house this time of the year, so it just felt right to make a dessert based around it!!

Ingredients -

12 oz of white chocolate
1 container of vanilla frosting
orange and yellow food coloring
a handful of candy corns

Line an 8x8 glass pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray

Take a microwave safe bowl and melt 1/3 of the white chocolate. Once melted add in 1/3 of the frosting container and yellow food coloring. Mix well and add yellow coloring until it is the desired shade. Pour into the pan, spread until even and place in refrigerator until that layer is hard.

Repeat steps, replacing yellow food coloring with orange. Spread on top of hardened yellow layer and put back in the fridge to let that layer harden. 

Repeat with remaining ingredients and leave this layer white. Spread evenly over top of other layers and place candy corn on top of white layer whole still soft. 

Let all three layers harden and then remove from pan, cut, and serve. 

Store in the refrigerator! 


No comments:

Post a Comment