Monday, May 11, 2015

Jeni Lynn Photography

I am always in the market for a beautiful picture of my daughter! I snap them daily of her to try to get that one perfect picture that you can blow up and frame and adorn the walls with. I have silly ones, beautiful ones, and some that look like a two year old took them! Still, nothing can beat the pictures taken by an actual photographer. The problem is finding one that is good enough that you can entrust the important moments of your life in their hands.

Lately, because of the pageants, we have had quite a few pictures taken. Then, on facebook, I saw the most amazing idea of a child holding the moon. It was a new photographer that I had never used, but the idea itself was so amazing that I decided to take the risk! This turned out to be a great leap of faith for us! I met an amazing photographer who did such a wonderful job! She was professional, yet friendly. She was fast, and still made sure that she got more than enough great shots to give us what we needed!

Isn't this the most amazing picture! 

We got this one from the same shoot!! 

And when I needed some pictures taken ASAP for a pageant program, she was there to help! She had me in for pictures the next day! She even helped me style my daughters hair!!


We were blessed to find her!

She does AMAZING work! Offers great specials!! Makes sure her clients get what they need!!

If you need pictures done and you are in the Mississippi area, please feel free to contact her!

Jeni Lynn Facebook Page








No comments:

Post a Comment